There are remedies for cannabis overdose
Marijuana, another name for cannabis, is also known as Marijuana. There are many other names for cannabis, including pot, grass, Marijuana, weed, dope, and MJ. The FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) states that cannabis is the most commonly abused drug in America among the younger generations.
Although it is both a recreational and a medicinal drug, excessive use can cause unpredicted effects. Smoking Marijuana produces predictable, faster results. It is a Schedule 1 drug -THC or tetrahydrocannabinol. To avoid overdose, you need to consume large amounts of the drug. To reach a fatal dose of THC, it would take 40,000. THC is absorbed into the bloodstream by smoking cannabis. It activates the CB1 & CB2 receptors in the body. Changes in receptors can affect memory, concentration, sensory, and time perception, as well as other functions.
Exercising too much cannabis within a short time frame can lead to severe reactions. Orally, the effects of cannabis are slower than when it is smoked. However, they are also more potent. Although it can be frightening, there are some things you can do. A cannabis overdose doesn’t necessarily mean death, according to the British Journal of Psychiatry.
You should be aware that cannabis overdose can cause shortness of breath and burning eyes.
One person might experience all or some of these symptoms, but in different degrees. Overdose can cause symptoms lasting for up to several hours. It may even last for up to 10 hours in rare cases. Most symptoms will disappear on their own, but if you have any complications, consult a doctor. Seek medical attention if you have taken medication or alcohol with cannabis.
There are many ways to combat the side effects of cannabis overdose
1. Relax, calm down – It may take some time for the magnitude of the problem or significance to sink in when you are confronted with cannabis overdose. Panic is the first reaction. Calm down. This will allow you to think rationally. Fear only makes the situation worse.
2. Avoid aggravating factors. Some people feel the effects are magnified in bright light, noisy places, and crowded areas. You should find a quiet, cool room. You can go to a quiet room if you need to be alone.
3. Deep breathing – Take deep, slow breaths. It’s not easy, and you can find videos that will help you. It calms the mind and promotes peace.
4. Fluids are important – You should drink water and lemon juice daily. Get more fluids. Other drinks that can help are herbal tea and milk. Watermelon, oranges, strawberries etc. They are great for consumption.
5. You can boost your blood sugar with cannabis. If you have low blood sugar, this could help you fight obesity and Type 2 diabetes. You may experience fluctuations in your blood sugar. Warm water with honey is a good option.
Originally posted 2021-08-03 21:28:57.